Club Established In 1930
---The History 1930-2020---
The Carshalton Beeches Bowls badge was approved in May 1952.
The chequered gold and blue is from the shield of the Warrens, Earls of Surrey,
from the Conquest until about 1450.
The white or silver Lion is from the Fitz Alans, Dukes of Surrey following the Warrens.
The Tudor Rose is as used by Carshalton Council.
The Beech Leaf is as used by Our Club.
After 90 Years, we have closed.